Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

3 december 2010

3 december 2010
Wellladis and gentlemen.i wanna talk about my experience today,you know what?this morning I very happy because what I feel before litlebe change,oh ya after get studying on dasar-dasar logika mid-test, we are going to very headache …yaeh this is one of my lesson which so hard to understand in ilmu pemerintahan university of riau.
At the last by mr.edy sarjani, my brother, and my friend we are watching tv,serial with title is “setan” the film exlain us how the setan working to make we are lazy,it’s funtastastic.
At the afternoon. I go to ip non regulary,to find my friend at that class.and the last I go to fisip library and meet with my brother “suwira” he is best brother ,but now the little confious still come to my heart.
But all the thing go away from my brainwhen I looking to the reaity that , my job now is just study well then I will go to s2 programmes insyaallah in university of Indonesia full of scholarship…hmm nice right? Jurusan ilmu pemerintahan..and then I will be dosen in university of riau.Ya Allah help me to be strong////

No comments:

Post a Comment